HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Forums, Forums, and More Forums.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
traveling cat
traveling cat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Forums, Forums, and More Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. EmptySun May 27, 2007 8:51 pm

I couldn't help but notice how there's a lot of forums in here. A lot of empty ones. It can be quite the deterrent for visitors to see a big empty place. I suggest you start with a few forums, and gradually get bigger as the number of active members grow. I especially suggest to compact the gaming forums into just one for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://timekitten.deviantart.com
Whatsername
Whatsername

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. EmptySun May 27, 2007 9:09 pm

Good suggestions, but first I have so say this forum has only been up for a few weeks max so we're still getting things together. I would personally make some changes myself but I'm just a mod and I can't change the forums. We'll def take your advice in consideration thanks.

Forums, Forums, and More Forums. Gerard-4Forums, Forums, and More Forums. VampireswillneverhurtyouForums, Forums, and More Forums. IPodShuffleForums, Forums, and More Forums. SamForums, Forums, and More Forums. Neverscared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unifrog
Administrator
Unifrog

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. EmptyMon May 28, 2007 12:40 pm

As for your advice on the gaming section, you are probably right. I have taken that into consideration and have decided to expand it once more members join looking for a forum on a specific game. So, suggestion accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unifrogforums.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums, Forums, and More Forums.
Page 1 of 1