Unifrog Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forums, Forums, and More Forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
traveling cat
traveling cat

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Forums, Forums, and More Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. EmptySun May 27, 2007 8:51 pm

I couldn't help but notice how there's a lot of forums in here. A lot of empty ones. It can be quite the deterrent for visitors to see a big empty place. I suggest you start with a few forums, and gradually get bigger as the number of active members grow. I especially suggest to compact the gaming forums into just one for now.
Back to top Go down
http://timekitten.deviantart.com
Whatsername
Whatsername

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. EmptySun May 27, 2007 9:09 pm

Good suggestions, but first I have so say this forum has only been up for a few weeks max so we're still getting things together. I would personally make some changes myself but I'm just a mod and I can't change the forums. We'll def take your advice in consideration thanks.
Back to top Go down
Unifrog
Administrator
Unifrog

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. EmptyMon May 28, 2007 12:40 pm

As for your advice on the gaming section, you are probably right. I have taken that into consideration and have decided to expand it once more members join looking for a forum on a specific game. So, suggestion accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unifrogforums.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums, Forums, and More Forums.   Forums, Forums, and More Forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums, Forums, and More Forums.
Page 1 of 1