Unifrog Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have you ever tried to do something from anime?

Go down 
4 posters

Have You?
Yeah.....
Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_lcap50%Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Maybe ^_^
Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_lcap50%Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Heck Yes!! XD
Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Err...why would I?
Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Whatsername
Whatsername

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:08 am

Well the title speaks for itself. Have you ever tried to do something from an anime? If 'yes' please explain.
Back to top Go down
Unifrog
Administrator
Unifrog

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:22 am

What do you mean by "tried to do something from anime?"

Last edited by on Mon May 28, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unifrogforums.co.nr
Whatsername
Whatsername

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:25 am

Well for example those hand signs thing in Naruto that the character do for their jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Unifrog
Administrator
Unifrog

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:28 am

No, but i have seen someone who has. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Whatsername
Whatsername

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:32 am

Lol sure. It's pretty funny when you watch someone do that 'cause they look kind of r*****ed.
Back to top Go down
Unifrog
Administrator
Unifrog

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptySun May 27, 2007 11:48 am

Lol, too true.
Back to top Go down
mex51

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptyMon May 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Yah, I have. Never succeded though. I have a friend who can do reiki, which is pretty simmilar I think.
Back to top Go down
NekoNeko
NekoNeko

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? EmptyTue May 29, 2007 3:42 pm

Has anyone here heard of Fruits Basket (sometimes called Furuba)?

Once, I tried to do the thing Yuki does around the first few episodes (can't remeber which one), when he kinda pushes this girl away and then dances on his toes as he walks away. It's hard >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ayatakahashi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever tried to do something from anime?   Have you ever tried to do something from anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever tried to do something from anime?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unifrog Forums :: General :: General Anime-
Jump to: